iPhone unlock chip SIM card adapter
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION:
UNLOCK YOUR SPRINT, BOOST, XFINITY , VERIZON, ATT, TMOBILE , METRO, CRICKET IPHONES TO ANY ‘GSM’ NETWORK IN THE WORLD.
After being unlocked you cannot use CDMA sim cards in it like: SPRINT, VERIZON, XFINTIY , TOTAL WIRELESS , STRAIGHT TALK – VERIZONYou can not unlock TRACEFONE BRANDS IPHONES, STRAIGHT TALK, SIMPLE MOBILE , TOTAL WIRELESS , FAMILY MOBILE IPHONES – WALMART
How to Use the iPhone Turbo SIM ( Unlock Chip)
- Update iOS to newest version 15 take the turbo nanochip out from blank card then put it into iPhone without mobile sim (sometimes you may need an UNLOCKED iPHONE to edit the newest ICCIC code first then put it in the locked iPhone)
- Go to setting- cellular -sim application- 更新ICCID-enter (you need to contact us for the latest iccid code )
- Take the chip out and place your mobile sim in and then wait for the signal, if there is no signal after waiting for atleast 1 minute then simply restart the iPhone
- If still there is no signal, You may need to turn on the data roaming option, Settings -> Cellular -> Data Roaming.
How to Turn OFF iOS Auto Update:
Here are the steps to turn off auto-update on iPhone:
Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’
Step 2: Click on the ‘Software Update’ option
Step 3: Select ‘Customize Automatic Updates’
Step 4: Turn off the slider that says ‘Install iOS Updates’
Step 5: Click on Turn off Automatic Updates. This will turn the switch from green to white.
These Chips will be mailed to your Confirmed address (International shipping outside the USA will take 2 to 6 weeks for delivery)
If you don’t type in your Mailing address on the Note section on the checkout page then we can’t mail it to you!
This is an Unlock Chip (Physical Item) which will be mailed to the confirmed billing address.
THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE, THE THINNEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL CHIP EVER IN AN UNLOCK SIM.
All features of your iPhone will be working 100% including LTE, Facetime, iMessage etc. Guaranteed from premature failure for up to 12 months
Every customer should know that an iOS update, switching SIM cards or Factory Reset/ Restore can make your unlock no longer work only if there is an incompatible future iOS update. There is no refunds for incompatible iOS updates.
Works on iOS 15 semi-factory unlock for GSM iPhones!
Installing aftermarket equipment on your iPhone will void your warranty. Make sure to remove the unlock chip before presenting your iPhone to an Apple certified technician or otherwise risk losing your warranty.
Please note, that the chip will be emailed to your confirmed paypal or credit card billing address. Typically, the card is mailed out within 48 hours, and depending on where you live it should arrive by regular mail
Current active ICCID codes:
ICCID ? (Check back soon, their is no new ICCID working codes for the latest iOS updates)
GSM network supported ONLY, like AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, H2O wireless, Mint Mobile, Simple Mobile & Metro by T-Mobile.
***Metro by T-Mobile User Only, in order for your iPhone to be sim Unlock and get Service you need to call metro customer service and add your IMEI number once added on Metro System you will get service.***
Please take this into consideration if your device is icloud locked, ブラックリスト入り, reported lost or Stolen you will still not be able to use the phone!
How do I use ICCID codes with R-SIM to unlock an iPhone?
- Insert your sim card with the Unlock CHip attached to it.
- wait 12 seconds ( a screen will pop up)
- Choose Edit ICCID
- Input the 20 DIGIT ICCID CODE (find the latest ICCID code above ^^)
- Then reboot the phone
- Everything will work as usual
What is Semi Factory Unlock using Sim Unlock Chip ?
- supports 14.5.1 Sim Pro+ iPhone Xs , XR, 11 to 12 Pro Max
- semi factory unlocked will allow to do sim configuration then remove GN Sim and put your active GSM Network active SIM card.
- Do not master reset/erased your iPhone to be new or you Will lost the semi factory unlock.
- You can continue updating your iPhone only via WiFi never via iTunes.
- Unlocked iPhones will work on GSM carriers only!
What does the ICCID do?
You may have heard a rumor that with R-SIM you can’t update your phone to the newest iOS. This is absolutely untrue! Current RSIM models allow you to update to the most recent iOS at any time. The only catch? You may need to go back to the menu and enter a new ICCID.
We think this one minute of extra work a couple times per year is well worth the flexibility and low price of unlocking an iPhone with RSIM!
The ICCID code rotates regularly, but you can always find the most recent ICCID on this page, for free.
1 .Insert your sim card with chip
2. Enter to Emergency call – Long press to home button and release ( Side button for Iphone X )
3. Dial *
4.Choose “Edit ICCID input”: and enter the 20 digit code ICCID number