This is not a Network Unlock service.
Huawei FRP Unlock Tool and Huawei FRP is a Solution to Unlock FRP Locked Huawei Devices.
Factory Reset Protection ( FRP ) is a Security Feature To Prevent Unauthorized Access of any Android Devices. This Security feature is Developed By Google, Our Complete Guide About FRP Lock Will Guide You to Know More.
How to Unlock FRP Lock in Huawei Devices?
You will use the following software and we will provide the FRP KEY that you will need erase the password and Google account on your Huawei device.
Huawei FRP Unlock – Requirements
- Huawei Fastboot Drivers
- Huawei Official FRP Unlock Tool
- Huawei Official FRP Unlock Key
- Of course – Huawei FRP Locked Phone & USB Cable
How to Unlock Huawei FRP Lock ( Official FRP Unlock Solution ) – Steps:
- Download and Install Huawei Fastboot Drivers in Your PC
- Connect Your Huawei Device Into Your PC – Fastboot Mode
- RUN as Administrator – Huawei Official FRP Unlock Tool
- Enter Huawei FRP Unlock Key & Click FRP Unlock
- Huawei Device Will Reboot Automatically – FRP Unlock Success!
How remove Google Account protection / Factory Reset protection from Huawei phones?
1. Download the latest drivers by installing HiSuite https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/hisuite/
2. Download FRP unlock software https://mega.nz/#!K0ZCzIIC!9EWiIUS8jvceJDucPqs08urBjQRvsy9ZEDCTuTjCiJ0 (Windows Operating System Only)
3. Extract Erase_Tool_FASTBOOTET01Ver1006.zip & Open the FastbootET01.exe
4. Connect the Phone with FASTBOOT MODE.
5. Put the Key in FRP PWD field & click FRP UnLock.
6. Output result will be FRP Unlock Success!
Bypass Google Account Verification Tutorial
OPEN TOOL AND CONNECT PHONE IN FASTBOOT MODE
MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE DRIVER IS INSTALLED
PUT YOUR FRP KEY IN YOUR TOOL AND CLICK UNLOCK
Before ordering please read the following:
– Average delivery time is 20 minutes. In case Huawei server is offline it can take max 16 hours. No cancellation accepted in this case.
– No verification will be accepted by provider since this is Factory Key.
– Service is to remove Factory Reset Protection Lock, and not for carrier unlock.