Sprint CDMA phones do not require unlock codes.
Once your order is complete the device will be marked Unlocked in the Sprint Database.
Once it is unlocked it can only be used with compatible networks!
There is no refunds if we unlock your phone but it will not work with the new carrier because it is not compatible. Please check before ordering!
Please check your CDMA device compatibility with your new carrier!
For the following Samsung models use this service instead:
Sprint USA Samsung Unlock Service
Galaxy S7 SM-G930P – Galaxy S7 Edge G935P – Galaxy S8 G950U/G950U1 – Galaxy S8+ G955U/G955U1 – Galaxy S9 G960U/G960U1 – Galaxy S9+ G965U/G965U1 – Galaxy Note 8 N950U/N950U1
– Active / Clean IMEIs supported.
– iPhone NOT supported under this service
– This service will work in the USA, and outside of the USA.
– SPCS:YES only supported.
– SPCS:NO NOT SUPPORTED. IMPORTANT: If your device reverts from SPCS:YES to NO your device will be relocked as these devices are mostly unbarred. Unbarred IMEIs not supported. Devices that have been unbarred first through Sprint Unbarring are NOT ALLOWED in this service.
– Device FED Met: YES Supported
– Currently Active= NO Supported
– Device active for 50+ days.
Only order this service if you meet all the requirements!
SPRINT UNLOCK ELIGIBILITY CHECK BY IMEI (PR0)
” BEFORE ORDERING! and submit report with your order!