Sony Xperia Unlock Code
This is a slow service, and sometimes there are delays. Please don’t order if you cannot wait. We cannot cancel this once it has been submitted. If your phone asks for the network pin than choose your Country & Carrier (network) instead, it is much faster!
Unsupported Networks: Telcel, All Mexican Networks, All networks who provide phone with 0 Attempts left, phone which has “too many wrong codes”
Stricly No Cancellation. Make sure your phone has enough attempts left. No refund for Hardlocked phones.
The service wil generate all set of Unlock codes NCK SPCK NLCK NLCK4U ETC
Only enter whichever code your phone asks for. Do not Block your phone by entering all the codes or any random codes.
NCK= Network Unlock Code
SPCK= Service Provider Code
Please do not use this service for Telcel or any other Mexico or any other network provider who delivers his phones with broken GDFS (0 Code Entry Left) or phone which has “too many wrong codes”
* Before Order make sure your phone is not Hardlocked by many wrong codes entered previously, Because in that case codes will Not work and will not be refunded as well.
To check in Xperia X10 which simlock status it is in, please do the following:
1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also You can check there is counter of wrong code is blocked.
-Please make sure the phone has SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to enter the service menu.
– Verify that the phone is not hardlocked before ordering this service > switch on your phone without SIM card Compose *#*#7378423#*#* and select Service Info and then Simlock. If you see [x] in front of network and it is different from 0 after, you can unlock your phone by this code. If it’s 0 do not order as will not receive a refund.
– press * # * # 7378423 # * # * and access to online services
– You will see a menu:
Subset of network 10
Service Provider 10
Please do not use this service for Telcel Mexico or any other network provider who delivers his phones with broken GDFS (0 Code Entry Left) or devices which has (too many wrong codes), no refund in this case.
Sony Ericsson phones will still ask to enter unlock code despite its blocked phone. follow instruction we have given above to check counter status first. It is a special method.
Video is required for all wrong code claims. Please contact us for Video Instructions.