Methods to Unlock Straight Talk iPhone:
You can order the unlock service found at the top of this page if you meet the requirements mentioned below
Best IMEI Straight Talk iPhone Unlock Service:
Many websites claim to be able to unlock straight talk iPhones however if you have already tried some them you realize that most of them are either scams or false claims.
Unlock a Straight Talk iPhone:
To Unlock a straight talk iPhone an official request has to be made to Apple through the carrier ( ie: straight talk). Straight Talk iPhones do not take network codes at all. They are over the air and the unlock is pushed through iCloud or iTunes server directly to your device remotely once the request an unlock has been accepted by the phone carrier. Once it is approved the unlock is pushed over the air to your handset. Usually the end user is required to insert a sim card from a different carrier and then connect their iPhone to iTunes, click back up device (to prevent data loss) and then click Restore Device. Once these steps are followed a message in iTunes will display ” Congratulations Your Phone has been Unlocked “. If you don’t have a SIM card for your iPhone, you can connect your phone to iTunes, erase and restore it for your phone to unlock.
A reason to unlock your Straight Talk phone is to benefit from the latest wireless deals that require you to bring your own phone. For example: When comparing postpaid or prepaid plans of tmobile vs Straight Talk if we find we can get more value for our money then it is high time to switch carriers. With so many cheap cell phone plans being released during the holidays ( In February Deals seem to be the best time according to consumer reports). Not to mention the iPhone deals that come out every September. It is definitely a good practice to compare offers and search for which network provider is better for you as the consumer. If your phone is locked to straight talks network that means you will not able to take advantage of a competing offer without getting the device unlocked first. The unlocking process is straight forward and you can have an unlocked straight talk phone in no time.
If you need to a unlock straight talk phone then you have come to the right place. However keep in mind certain conditions need to be met before your iPhone can be unlocked. You need to use the phone on Straight Talk for at least 1 year before you can use our unlock service.
Will straight talk unlock my phone?
This a question we get frequently. To find out please review their unlock policy here: https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/wps/portal/home/
Conditions to Unlock Straight Talk iPhone Directly with the Carrier :
- Customers must request handset unlocking.
- Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- Customers must request this interim unlocking solution while their service is active or within 60 days after their active service days expire. This 60-day grace period applies even if the customer’s telephone number was recycled or ported.
- Customers must currently own a TracFone branded handset model launched on TracFone’s service after February 11, 2014 or activated with TracFone’s service after February 11, 2015.
- Customers must possess a handset that is in working condition.
- Customers must possess a handset that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- If a customer requesting handset unlocking is deployed military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, TracFone will honor that customer’s unlocking request by sending a refund for the Trade-in Value of the used, locked phone returned by the customer without regard for the 12 months of service activation and air card redemption eligibility requirements. However, all other eligibility criteria apply to TracFone’s customers who are deployed military personnel.
- Customers are eligible for this program only once every twelve months.
The phone must be activated for 1 year with Straight Talk to use UnlockMySIM.com unlock service
If you have not used your phone for 1 year then you are not eligible.
However if you happen to have a 2360 US reseller flex policy then we can unlock your phone even if it hasn’t been used for 1 year.
To find this out you need to Order the GSX report and it must show : Initial Activation Policy Description: 4000 – US Reseller Flex Policy () /Applied Activation Policy Description: 2360 – US TracFone / StraightTalk Locked Policy