General Requirements for All Unlock Requests
- The device must be designed for use on, and locked to, the AT&T wireless network.
- It must not be reported lost or stolen.
- It’s not associated with fraudulent activity.
- All the device’s service commitments and installment plans are completed, and all early termination fees are paid in full.
- The device is not currently active on a different AT&T customer’s account.
- If you performed an early upgrade, you must wait the 14-day buyer’s remorse period before you can request to unlock your previous device.
- If the device was activated with a service commitment or installment plan, your account must be active for at least 60 days, with no past due or unpaid balance
Prepaid / GoPhone®
- The device must be active for at least six months of paid service.
AT&T Only. NO iPHONE.
CLEAN IMEI ONLY.
Phone MUST ask for unlock code when you insert another sim card.
NO Refund for: Blacklisted, Already Unlocked, Non-AT&T, Hardlocked phones.
For Samsung & Sony, make sure it’s only asking for “NETWORK” unlock code and not some other codes.