Samsung NOTE 20 ULTRA N986U / N981U [ Remote IMEI Repair ]
Processing time: 1 to 48 hours
Samsung IMEI repair service:
This is a remote service meaning we will connect remotely to your Windows Computer (at this time, Mac OSX is not supported).
You’ll need to plug your phone in and give us access to your computer. Once we’re connected to your computer we’ll run software on your computer that will change your phone’s IMEI number. The new IMEI number won’t be blacklisted, so you can use your phone again.
What you’re going to need:
- PC with Windows XP or above (Mac not supported)
- Stable Internet Connection with a Minimum speed is 3Mbps
- An Original Samsung USB cable that is compatible with your Phone.
- Software Download
- Patience and cooperation
UPDATE: we also need to know if KNOX is void or not. Send us a screenshot on Facebook messenger
IF KNOX IS VOIDED OR NOT DO THE FOLLOWING :
- POWER OFF THE PHONE
- PRESS VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY + POWER KEYS ALL TOGETHER UNTIL THE PHONE BOOTS UP (YOU HAVE A BLUE SCREEN SAYING WARNING .)
- RELEASE AND PRESS VOLUME UP ONCE . IT WILL SHOW A BLUE SCREEN SAYING DOWNLOADING
- TAKE A SCREENSHOT OR PICTURE OF THIS SCREEN AND SEND IT TO US WITH OR BEFORE YOUR ORDER.
JULY 2020 SECURITY PATCH NOTES:
- NEED FLASH E TOKEN
- THIS IS NOT AN INSTANT IMEI REPAIR AND WILL REQUIRE 24 HOURS
- THIS WILL REQUIRE COMBINATION FIRMWARE TO YOUR DEVICE
- YOU WILL LOSE ALL DATA DURING FLASH
This is the program we will use to connect to your computer, please download and install the software on a windows PC now:
Then download and install the Samsung USB drivers for your phone here:
Turn on USB debugging by following these steps:
Open the Settings app.
Scroll to the bottom and select About phone.
Scroll to the bottom and tap Build number 7 times.
Return to the previous screen to find Developer options near the bottom.
Scroll down and enable USB debugging.
Turn OFF any screen passcodes or locks (fingerprint or pin).
Please provide us your computer’s IP address and the Baseband version or modem firmware and current Android version.
You can find it under Settings > About
You can find your IP by going to this website: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ We only the need the IPv4
Before proceeding make sure your phone is recognized by your PC and by the first software we had you install.
We will contact you when the technician is online, and they will connect to your PC using the IP address you provided.
After you have paid for the service please provide the above information on Facebook messenger by clicking here
It will take 24 hours to co-ordinate a timing once the payment is received. Afterward once we are connected to your PC the whole process will take from 10 to 30 minutes where you need to be online.
We need your :
- PC’s IP Address
- Baseband version
- Android version