– NOT SUPPORTED: A series / Note 20/ S20 / S21/ S22 / FOLD /Fold 2/ FLIP 2 AND 3 (BE CAREFUL, NO REFUND FOR WRONG MODELS)
– Hardlocked IMEIs not supported.
– The codes are from the Database and are 100% correct.
– Customer should be warned beforehand that if they have tried a free tool or modified the phone from original factory settings that code may not work.
– If the code does not work it is due to the fact that the device could be hardlocked.
– Refunds are not available even with video proof.
– If an incorrect IMEI or non-samsung IMEI is submitted you will receive a random code without refund.
– No cancellation if delayed.
– There is no refund if the code is not working for T-Mobile/MetroPCS phones that were made to be unlocked by the Device Unlock app.
-Be sure that your device is prompting for unlock code before placing an order (no refund if it is not asking for code)
ATTENTION: We do NOT support devices that are illegally acquired – This service is only supported for Clean Eligible devices that are whitelisted and obtained through legal methods. By using this service you agree to those terms and are held responsible for your IMEI’s
SIM Network Unlock PIN is actually a PIN you have to input to unlock your mobile device that is locked by a specific carrier. Phones are usually sold locked on contract with a network. They are also sold by networks at a subsidized price to attract customers and they end up paying at any charging network imposes. But you can sim unlock a phone to use it with your desired network.
In order to find out if your device is locked, be sure to follow these steps:
- 1) Turn off the phone
- 2) Remove the existing SIM Card
- 3) Insert an activated SIM from any other network.
After following the above three steps if your phone requests for:
- a) unlock code , or
- b) SIM Network Unlock PIN, it means that your SIM card is not accepted and your phone is locked.
Make Sure Handset has been previously Activated With the Original Carrier Sim Card Before Ordering or Else your phone Will Ask For RGCK ( Region Lock) And You Will Get NCK result as : 00000000 . (No refunds in such cases)
If your phone is REGION LOCKED – order this service instead: https://unlockmysim.com/unlock-phone/samsung-pin-to-unlock-region-lock/
You Will receive Network code and Defreeze from us
WARNING: Your device must prompt for a network unlock code upon inserting a foreign sim card. If your device does NOT prompt for a code, then it cannot be unlocked by one. If still ordered, you will NOT be refunded!
Remember even if the phone becomes network unlocked it may not be compatible with the network carrier that you want to use it with. Check with the NEW Carrier to see if it will work. Asia version Samsung models don”t always work worldwide unless you have a Octaband version or World version phone.
For example: The Samsung Galaxy S10 sold in Asia does not support the same networks as the one sold in Europe or America.
Samsung Worlwide service is slow and has lower success rate for code retrieval. Consider our alternative services below