- The device must be activated and used on the Verizon Network for at least 2 months
- Clean -financed & blocked are supported
- Blacklisted not supported
- Must have Verizon iPhone policy
How to unlock Verizon iPhone
First make sure your Phone was sold by Verizon only and that it doesn’t have a different activation policy.
- Next Tether Activation Policy Description: US GSM/VZW N61/N56 Service Policy is not Verizon (STRICTLY NO REFUND)
- Phones that have been replaced by the Apple store are also not supported.
Please Check them here before submit:
Also if you have iPhone 6 or 6+ please always run first an Apple GSX Check Report
And check carefully if it shows: Next Tether Policy Details: 2320 – US GSM/VZW iPhone 6/6 Plus Service Policy
If you see this Tether Policy then your phone is NOT SUPPORTED (please do not waste your time trying to order)
If your device does not activate by the usual activation process, you need to do following procedure for Verizon devices since they work on different frequency bands.
After you receive confirmation of unlock, RESTORE the device to latest ios version in iTunes with a NON USA SIM Card in the phone, the device will be unlocked and can be used outside the USA thereafter.