Unlock MiFi Router by Unlock Code
If your Pocket WIFI Device Asks for a Network Unlock Code, we can provide you with that code to enable you to use the device with other Network Carriers sim cards..
Start by Selecting the Network that your device is from and NOT the Network you would like to use it on.
4 Steps to Unlock mobile hotspots: 4G LTE and 5G wireless routers
Best Unlock Service for mobile hotspots
Read our Service Reviews
Why Choose UnlockMySIM.com ?
Each Country, Network and Model combination has different timings. We ensure the fastest possible wait times.
All unlocking solutions are permanent and safe. We use the same unlock method as the manufacturer.
All Models Supported
We can unlock Models where others fail. We boast a 95% retrieval rate. Get it done right the first time. Get Unlocked Now!
Affordable mobile hotspots Unlocking for everyone. Please compare our prices with our competitors to unlock MiFi.
Our team of experts are always here to answer your questions and help you along the way. Send us a message now!
Instructions on how to Unlock mobile hotspots: 4G LTE and 5G wireless routers using the IMEI number
Unlock MiFi wireless router:
- Find your Device IMEI number on the sticker located at the bottom of the device
- Insert a non-Current Provider Network (e.g. non-Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network, non-Optus SIM for Optus Network) SIM card into the device. (Current Provider Network is the network that the device locked to).
- Access and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://pocket.wifi then go to Advanced Settings -> SIM Settings -> Unlock Device -> Enter Unlock Code -> Click Apply. This should unlock your device.
Alternative Unlock Instructions for Pocket WiFi Devices (Depending on the Model)
- Ensure the device is charged and then switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM”
- Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC/IPAD/IPHONE/Android Device.
- Any of the following methods:Browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp and prompted to input the 8 digits unlock code.
- Or you can try to access 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp directly to input the unlock code.
- Once you key in the unlock code and the modem will reset itself. Your modem is now unlocked.
Use an IMEI check service to make sure your mobile hotspots is not blacklisted. The unlocking process is easy. A mifi unlock code generator is used to calculate the network unlock code for your device. First select the country and network provider when using the specified unlock instructions in order to get the device to prompt for the network code on the screen. If your contract has an unpaid bill, no worries we can still provide the unlock code to you. Before inserting the code it is recommended to power down your device using the power button, upon restarting the router simply enter the 16 digit network code that we provided. and that’s it your wireless pocket router / MiFi device is unlocked.
About MiFi Mobile Hotspots
MiFi is a brand name for a wireless router that functions as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. Inseego Corp (formerly known as Novatel Wireless) has a registered trademark on the “MiFi” brand name in numerous countries, including the United States, Canada, and Mexico; in the United Kingdom, mobile operator Hutchison 3G owns the “MiFi” trademark. Novatel Wireless has never provided an official explanation for the origin of the moniker “MiFi,” which is thought to be an abbreviation for “My Wi-Fi.”
When linked to a cellular network, a MiFi device may give Internet access to up to 10 devices. In May 2009, Novatel Wireless launched the first MiFi device in the United States.
In the United Kingdom, 3’s “MiFi” is a Huawei device with the same name.
Mobile Hotspot Routers we can Unlock:
- Unlock Code for Inseego 5G MiFi M1000
- HTC 5G Hub
- Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Router
- TP-Link M7350 V4 4G LTE mobile hotspot
- EE 4GEE WiFi Mini mobile hotspot
- Netgear AC810-100EUS Aircard mobile hotspot
- Huawei E5770 mobile hotspot
- Netgear Nighthawk R7100LG mobile hotspot
- Huawei Mobile WiFi 3s (E5576-320)
- Unlock TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys EA7300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router AC 1750
- eero mesh Wi-Fi router
- Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot
- T-Mobile’s 5G MiFi M2000, built by Inseego
- Inseego MiFi M2100 5G UW
- Nighthawk M5
- Skyroam Solis Lite
- Jetpack 8800L
- Franklin T9 Mobile Hotspot
- Inseego MiFi M2100 5G UW mobile hotspot
Unlocking a MiFi Mobile Hotspot has never been easier!
To avoid any complications make sure you are able to access the lock screen prior to ordering. Once the device is sim unlocked the mobile hotspots will work on all compatible GSM networks worldwide. Select then name of the mobile hotspots original network provider to get started!
Status Check Service Report by IMEI
If you don’t know if the device has been blacklisted you can find out using your IMEI number.
Have a phone store or do bulk phone unlocking, contact us for exclusive rates for volume orders.