This service is to unlock Samsung devices locked to any EUROPE carrier.
– Only NCK and MCK unlock code will be provided.
– Use SAMSUNG INFO IMEI CHECK before ordering and make sure it doesn’t show Carrier: *Country* Open.
– Don’t submit Region Locked device (Means you will get NCK: 000000)(No refund)
– Don’t submit factory unlocked device (Means you will get NCK: 000000)(No refund)
– Don’t submit if device is not prompting for unlock code (MetroPCS or T-mobile USA)(No refund)
– Once order is placed there is no cancellation until provider finish or refunds the order even if service delayed.
Codes are directly from Samsung database, if carrier changed original codes there is not refund. No refund for any reason if code not work. Please don’t submit if you don’t accept provider rules.
WARNING: Your device must prompt for a network unlock code upon inserting a foreign sim card. If your device does NOT prompt for a code, then it cannot be unlocked by one. If still ordered, you will NOT be refunded!
Remember even if the phone becomes network unlocked it may not be compatible with the network carrier that you want to use it with. Check with the NEW Carrier to see if it will work. Asia version Samsung models don”t always work worldwide unless you have a Octaband version or World version phone.
For example: The Samsung Galaxy S10 sold in Asia does not support the same networks as the one sold in Europe or America.